Custom Clearing is one of the most significant parts of overseas transportation for both importers and exporters. The best thing about Custom Clearance companies is that these are aided by the hassle free approval from varied government agencies for importing as well as exporting goods from one nation to the other.
Al Nassar Customs Clearance offers unparalleled Custom Broking Services. Since our inception, we have been growing day by day as a trustworthy and popular Custom Broking Agents, offering world class Custom Clearing Services from RIYADH, KSA. It is our endeavour to enhance our customer’s delight by offering them right solution at right time.
We can gather many types of intelligence not only in RIYADH, KSA but also among foreign countries. Al Nassar Customs Clearance provides its clients with fine-tuned service in Custom Clearance, Transportation Management, Container Terminal Handling and etc. We place our experts in trading procedures, international transportation, and custom clearance at company-owned import-export cargo handling facilities in major ports and airports in RIYADH, KSA.
Thus, import-export cargo forwarding is carried out utilizing Transportation as well as quick custom clearance work. The distribution related to trading is not only Transportation Management and storage of commodities, but also various processes such as custom clearance, documentation, authority procedures and banking.
The services include:
- Documentation for custom clearance
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Providing suggestion to the customer on documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice and packing list to make the document compatible with the UAE customs for appropriate classification in customs for easy clearance.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports, ICD’s and Customers warehouse